- Meet your expert Guide at hotel then cycle on beautiful narrow road to local fishing village name Cam Thanh, stop at rice paddy field, fishes and shrimps farms…
- Visit an ancient cemetery, holy temples.
- Joining some special farming works with the local farmerssuch as ploughing the field,prepare the field then plant baby rice on the field where you just plough. You will have opportunity to ride on water buffalos and then feeding them, it is very interesting.
- Watching local people on the work of making palm-thatched houses with water palm products and bamboo.
- Stop at a local fisherman home where you tast and try some coconut jam, tea and meet some family members of them.
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise. Learning and sharing fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs with unique fishing nets, paddle the traditional Bamboo Basket boat.
- Get to know more about Vietnamese – American war, interesting & true stories happened during the war time.
- Having Lunch at the local home & learn how to make fresh rice milk and cook traditional Hoi An pancake (Banh Xeo).
- Tour ends, tour guide drops you off back to hotel.
The Hotel is the best for relaxation
Adult ( Over 1m4 high): 700.000 VND/ 1 pax
Children (1m< 1m4 high) :500.000 VND/ 1 pax
Infant & Children ( under 1m high ) : Free
Tour includes: Basket Boat & Bicycles transportation, tour guide, entrance ticket, traditional lunch or dinner, Cold water,
Exclude: personal expense, drink and tip