Cham Island Snorkeling
Price: 1.200.000 VND
Spend your time drifting around the Cu Lao Cham Marine Protected Areas, or hit the top deck for sunbathing or stay cool in the shade with complimentary cakes and coffee on our double decked boats. The pretty coral reefs formed around the outer islands include around 135 species of corals and over 200 species of tropical fish. With quality snorkeling equipment included for everyone including kids of all ages, it’s family friendly and lots of fun. Our tour is also perfect for mixed groups of divers and snorkelers.
But it’s not just about the snorkeling. Enjoy lunch on Cham Island at spectacular Bai Chong beach in a bamboo style restaurant under the coconut trees. After lunch we have free time on Bai Chong with more swimming, frisbee, volleyball or just relax in a hammock or deck-chair with a cool drink and a sensational view. It’s selfie heaven. We finish the perfect day with a slow cruise back to Hoi An as local fishing boats depart Hoi An’s Thu Bon River, enjoying amazing views. A photographer’s delight.
- One hour snorkeling sessions
- Full snorkeling gear
- Hotel transfers (within Hoi An area)
- Fully supervised by our snorkeling guides
- Refreshments on board
- Marine park and island fees
My Son & Boat Eco village
Price: 1.100.000 VND
My Son holy land – once the capital city of Champa kingdom (around the 4th to 13th century). My Son is a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 70 architectural works. They include temples and towers connecting to each other with complicated red brick designs. The major structure of Cham architecture is tower, built to reflect the divinity of the king.
In the morning at 7:30 am, our Guide and Driver will pick you up at hotel lobby and then leaving Hoi An for My Son holy landand arriving at 9:30 am.
Spending 2 hours walking around My Son with our Tour Guide. Seeing the beauty of My Son in the morning. This is also the greatest time of the day to see the My Son without many tourists and traffic. The temperature is also cooling. At 11 am leaving My Son by minibus to local family for lunch.
Rowing basket boat – Cam Thanh eco village
After lunch we take a boat to Cam Thanh eco- village. Here you will have chance to see the local hardly catching fish by some traditional way on the river. We have 45 minutes to try basket boats with local people. You will be immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest and then we will take you back to hotel. End tour.
What should you take?
- Hats/caps, sun cream, sunglasses
- Clothes that cover up elbows and knees are recommended
- Honorably recognized as a world heritage in 1999
- Explore all temples built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century
- Traditional Cham pa show is performed at 9:30 am
- Boat trip on Thu Bon river
- Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
- Try special basket boat
Cam Thanh Eco Village
Price: 700.000 VND
- Meet your expert Guide at hotel then cycle on beautiful narrow road to local fishing village name Cam Thanh, stop at rice paddy field, fishes and shrimps farms
- Visit an ancient cemetery, holy temples
- Join some special farming works with the local farmerssuch as ploughing the field,prepare the field then plant baby rice on the field where you just plough. You will have opportunity to ride on water buffalos and then feeding them, it is very interesting.
- Watch local people on the work of making palm-thatched houses with water palm products and bamboo.
- Stop at a local fisherman home where you tast and try some coconut jam, tea and meet some family members of them.
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise. Learning and sharing fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs with unique fishing nets, paddle the traditional Bamboo Basket boat.
- Get to know more about Vietnamese – American war, interesting & true stories happened during the war time.
- Have Lunch at the local home & learn how to make fresh rice milk and cook traditional Hoi An pancake (Banh Xeo).
- Tour ends, the guide drops you off back to hotel.
Price: 575.000 VND
Transportation: by boat or by car
- Departure Time: 08:30 am or 02:30 pm
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Activities: go to the Market, take experience daily life of local people and cook local food.
Cam Thanh is a charming litlle village in the edge of Hoi An. During the Vietnamese war, this was the shelter of local people and soldiers. Nowadays, this is the most famous place of seafood production. Coming to Cam Thanh village, you will have a change to disvover the daily life of fishing man, how to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat, explore the tranquil coconut – palm and hand on of experience cast net.
- 08:30 : Local guide pick up at the hotel
- Go to market with our chef (about 30 minutes) by taxi. We will have chance to see and experience the noise as well as directly contact to sellers. In addition to this, we will show the ingredients for using in our lesson.
- 09:15 : Tranfer to Cam Thanh village by car or boat on the way, you can explore the beautiful views of Vietnamese countryside, see the water coconut trees growing together.
- 11:00: Enjoy welcome drink and take a rest at our restaurant, then join cooking class. Our chef will teach you how to cook some local food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
- 13:00 : Return to the hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Cooking lesson
- Fruit juices & mineral water
- Lunch or Dinner.
- Papaya Salad
- Hội An Spring Rolls
- Hoi An rice pancake
- Water morning glory with garlic
- Grilled Clam
- Fish in clay pot with
- Steam Rice
- Dessert: Fresh Fruits
Price: 400.000 VND
The Marble Mountains, also referred to as Ngu Hanh Son or Mountains of the Five Elements, consist of five marble mountains: Thuy Son (water) which is the highest, Moc Son (wood), Kim Son (metal), Tho Son (soil), and Hoa Son (fire).
- 8:30 am – 9:30 am: You are picked you up at hotel to departure for Marble Mountains in DaNang City.
- 9:30am – 11:30am. Here visitors will see the amazing natural caves – buddhist pagodas built around 19th Century & then visit the traditional marble carving village.
- 12:00 Have lunch. Afer lunch, coming back Hoi An. End of tour.
Bana Hill & Golden Bridge tour
Price: 1.375.000 VND
Tour program :
- The tour starts from the morning where our Guide will pick you up from the hotel and start to drive – king mountain, also known as the second Dalat/ Sapa in central. The weather is awesome there its always cool. You will admire the high by the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia.
- After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the golden bridge. The two giant hands are considered as god’s hand supporting vietnamese bridge in particular. On the other side, the bridge could be like a long silk flap carefully held up through forest hills by two hands of a woman. From here, visitors can get a glimpse of Da Nang city with beautiful coastlines or simply enjoy themselves among white clouds, blue sky and green forests.
- Walk down few steps to explore French wine cellar, garden flowers, Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Da Nang city.
- Back to station we take another cable car to French village where we have a buffet lunch at the restaurant and take a short rest to continue exploring the peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Bana hills.
- Next place is the French square, visit and play some games in fantasy park – one of the largest indoor amusement parks in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Freefall tower, 4-5 d film, skiver, the death race, dinosaur park…
- Return to the cable car for leaving Bana hills and back to your hotel at 05 :30 pm.Tour ends.
- Bana cable car line – is the Guinness World Records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record guinness world: line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large best world (1,291.81m).
- Explore Ba Na hill, sightseeing the panoramic views
- Discover the famous bridge is golden bridge
- Buffet lunch
- Discover fantasy park with some adventure game